Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree with these Terms, please stop using the Services, leave/ uninstall the Website/ Mobile application immediately. All the services in Finbingo.com & Finbingo Application is optional to use.
Finbingo is an investment service, hereafter also referred to as the ‘platform’ provided by SSBA Innovations Private Limited (also referred to as ‘company’).
You acknowledge that the Platform is a web & App based service that allows you to avail the services directly from the company including its products and services and facilitate communication with them for such services, and other mutual fund/s, insurance, tax planning and general investment-related information & strategies. The Company hereby grants you, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free license to use the Platform for the purposes of availing the services from Finbingo, collectively hereinafter referred to as (the “Platform Services”).
Eligibility to use the Platform
You are of 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and in case of you are acting as guardian on behalf of a minor, you have the necessary authority to register/sign up on the Platform for the availing the services on behalf of the minor and transact on their behalf;
You are of legal age to form a binding contract, are not a person barred from receiving the platform services under the applicable laws and are competent to enter into a binding contract. In case the company faces scalability problems, it reserves the right to refuse access to the platform to new users and any such user who has been suspended or removed by the company for any reason whatsoever shall not been entitled to avail the platform services; and
You also warrant that the money you invest is from your own bank account (primary holder’s bank account in case of Investment Account held jointly), and the same is earned from legitimate means/ sources and remitted through approved banking channels;
You are prohibited & forbidden from marketing, selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating & generating an account with the Platform.
In order to access the Platform Services on the Platform and Your account on the Platform (“Account”), You will have to register on the Platform by providing details including but not limited to mobile number, mother’s name, father’s name, email address, password, date of birth, gender, Permanent Account Number (PAN), signature, marital status, nominee details, cancelled cheque, photograph and video recording, etc. and other information as may be required by the Company from time to time. Your Account will be activated once SSBA, undertakes Your KYC verification in accordance with the Know Your Client (“KYC”) guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”) based on the information provided by You including personal information.
We may also ask You for certain financial information, including Your billing address, bank account details, credit card number, expiration date and/or other payment related details or other payment method data, and debit instructions or other standing instructions to process payments for the Platform Services. The Company may ask You to provide certain additional information about Yourself on a case to case basis. You shall ensure and confirm that the Account information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. If there is any change in the Account information, You shall promptly update Your Account information on the Platform. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at its discretion, in addition to any right that the Company may have against You at law or in equity, for any misrepresentation of information provided by You.
You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account and also agree to keep your login credentials safe and confidential at all times. You further agree to promptly change your login credentials and inform the Company immediately in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of Your Account. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.
Using Our Platform and Services
This “Finbingo Investment Account” facility (“Investment Account”) is provided by Finbingo to enable clients to carry out online transactions in the units of the mutual funds, PMS, insurance policies, loans and other financial instrument. Finbingo, through SSBA Innovations Private Limited is empanelled with various AMCs and shall facilitate online transactions in mutual funds for its clients through its platform www.Finbingo.com and shall be responsible/ liable for all regulatory compliances /contractual obligations with respect to online distribution of units of these financial products. Finbingo has entered into agreements with third party technology service providers to connect with banks for offering various facilities through the internet, including net banking and payment and settlement facilities in respect of payment instructions & settlements initiated by the Client/ customer using online payment facility. Accordingly, Investment Account/s is available to those customer or Clients who hold & have a bank account with these banks and have availed the facility for online payments / Net Banking. By subscribing to Finbingo, you agree and accept to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions. You further agree to execute all the necessary documents which may be needed from time to time, to send the necessary dealing details to the Mutual Funds / SEBI/ KRAs, Exchanges/ Registrar & Transfer Agents (RTAs) and other business and regulatory agencies to give effect to the transactions made through Finbingo.com.
Finbingo.com offers its clients the option to avail 360 degrees financial planning. It may also offer its advisory and execution services in multiple combinations as detailed below:
Clients may choose to avail of the Advisory Services from Finbingo. This would include detailed risk profiling, goal planning, analysis of insurance needs and preparation of an investment & financial planning. As part of the Advisory Services plan, Finbingo offers transaction execution and portfolio tracking facilities. Finbingo does not make it binding on its clients availing Advisory Services to avail of the transaction execution facilities through Finbingo platform and these clients have the option to use Finbingo only for Advisory Services. The client understands that in the current data sharing setup amongst businesses, when they use third party execution services providers (other than Finbingo.com) for transaction execution, Finbingo may not be able to offer portfolio tracking, portfolio rebalancing and any such services efficiently that require awareness of the client’s complete investment portfolio. The client may also choose to avail of an Execution Services plan with Finbingo.com. Clients who don’t go through detailed Wealth planning through Finbingo wealth builder are free to use execution only services for investments into various financial instruments including mutual funds.
Please note that not all the Platform Services are available in all geographical areas and depending on Your location, you may not be eligible to avail certain Platform Services offered by the Company, Finbingo as the case may be. The Company and/or Finbingo reserve the absolute right to determine the availability and eligibility for any of the Platform Service offered on the Platform.
Limited Financial Products
Risks from Financial Investing
All clients who avail of Finbingo.com services, acknowledge that they are well informed about the risks of investing in financial instruments of any kind. The plain execution services do not include risk profiling, goal planning, preparation of investment plans and/or any other advisory services that are offered as part of the Wealth builder. In both the Wealth builder plan and the pure execution services plan, the clients take sole and full responsibility of the investment choices they make or the performance of their investment portfolio. The client understands that financial market or commodity market or real estate market investing involves significant market risk of losing a part of capital or full capital. You also understand that financial markets & commodity markets change very minute and second and hence requires significant time and attention from your side to protect your portfolio and to grow it.
If you buy a regular mutual fund/ insurance/ pension products/ any other financial instrument on the platform, Finbingo receives commissions from AMCs/ insurance companies / other financial institution., however, Finbingo is an RIA registered with SEBI and hence makes available direct mutual fund plans for which it receives no distributor commission. Please note that Finbingo only facilitates the sale of mutual funds through the platform and will not be liable in any manner with respect to the mutual fund units allotted to you by the AMC. These units are also maintained by third party agencies appointed by the AMC and Finbingo has no control over these units.
Data Quality & Platform availability
The Company and its affiliates have endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Platform is correct, but the Company and/ or its affiliates neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information regarding the Platform Services or otherwise. The Company shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Platform or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, functionalities and related graphics arising out of the use of the Platform or otherwise obtained through the Platform, , whether based on accountability, agreement, contract, responsibility, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, the Company shall not be held responsible or answerable for non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or improvement or any unplanned suspension or adjournment of access to the Platform that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company’s control or command. You agree & understand that any material or data or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Platform is done entirely at Your own caution, discretion and risk, and that You will be solely responsible and answerable for any damage or harm to Your computer or electronic systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
Misuse of Platform and Services
Using our Services does not give you ownership, right of possession or proprietorship of any intellectual property rights, including any trade-marks branding or logos, in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content or data from our Services unless you obtain our consent or permission first, and attribute ownership appropriately.
You agree that you shall not copy, duplicate, reproduce, replicate, transmit, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, clone, modify, alter, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the Finbingo platform. You may however, download the app platform for your own personal, internal and non-commercial use. You agree that You will not use the Platform in any manner or engage in any activity that may damage, disable or impair or adversely affect the use of the platform or interfere with any other users’ use, legal rights, or enjoyment of the platform. Further, you agree to not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content downloaded from the platform.
Further, to this, you undertake not to:
* copy, paste, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content on the platform through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from the company;
* Abuse, harass, defame, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
* upload or distribute content, data or source code files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
* engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform (or the hosting services and networks which are used by the Platform);
* attempt to gain unauthorized or illicit access to any portion or feature of the platform, any other systems or hosting services or networks connected to the platform, to any of the company’s server, or through the platform, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
* probe, test or scan the vulnerability or limit of the platform or any network connected to the platform
* breach the security or authentication measures of the platform or any network connected to the platform
* trace, reverse look-up, or seek to trace any information on any other user
* Try to check out the source code of the platform,
* exploit the platform or information made available or obtainable or offered by or through the platform, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal or disclose any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than your own information & data, as provided and furnished on the platform
* disrupt, interfere or play with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the platform, its hosting service, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the platform or any affiliated, subscribed or linked sites;
* use any hardware device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the platform or any transaction being conducted on the platform, or with any other person’s use of the platform;
* do anything that impacts the integrity of the platform
* breach or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India or anyone’s right to privacy or personality;
* reconstruction, reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Platform.
Business and Transaction related risks & conditions
The client understands and agrees that –
1. Finbingo is only a distributor of mutual funds and not a manufacturer
2. We also wish to disclose that the Customer has unfettered and unrestricted access to the Mutual Fund/ AMC and can transact in the same folio for financial / non-financial transactions without routing the transaction(s) through Finbingo.
3. All online orders and requests will be completed subject to timelines published
4. You accept & agree and confirm that all the authorised and complete transactions & settlement will be processed at the applicable NAV subject to receipt of funds / amount and acceptance / approval of your transaction by the Mutual Funds/ RTAs.
5. You agree not to hold Finbingo/ its authorised representatives liable for any loss that may arise to you as a result of the incorrect NAV applied on units allotted to you by the Mutual Fund or their RTAs as Finbingo has no role to play in it
6. The money debited from your Bank Account shall be collected & received in the pool account of the third party service provider and from there it will be credited / transferred to the respective Mutual Funds/ Asset management company either on the same day (in case the order is placed prior to or before the cut off time) or the next working day (in case the order is placed after or latter than the cut off time). Hence, you agree & accept, understand, admit and acknowledge that there would be an interval or interim time lag in transferring / crediting the money or contributed amount to the respective mutual fund account from the pool account of the third party service provider.
7. You agree that when contribution or subscription for mutual fund units are remitted through joint bank accounts of investors, the default option for requesting or applying for mutual funds unit/s would be in the joint names of all the account holders of the bank account. If the payment is not made from a Registered Bank Account or from an account not belonging to the first named unit holder, your transaction will be dismiss & rejected.
8. Additionally, investors shall also have an option to apply for units in single name of any one or more names of the joint account holders of the bank account with nomination facility subject to terms and conditions.
9. The units of the schemes shall be allotted, redeemed or switched, as the case may be, at the Net Asset Value (NAV) prevalent on the date of the transaction request by the Mutual fund, if the application or request for purchase, switch or redemption is placed before the cut-off time.
10. You agree that any transaction request falling due on a holiday or after the cut off time mentioned on the website or mobile application would be processed on the next working day and respective NAV would be applicable as per the Mutual Fund’s Scheme Information Document (SID). The cut-off timings will be before / prior to the statutory cut-off timing specified under the SEBI Regulations and the Scheme Information Document (SID) for operational convenience.
11. Holiday means any day which is not a Business Day.
12. The transactions once placed cannot be cancelled.
13. Finbingo /its authorised representative/service provider does not take any responsibility for any delay in acceptance / execution or non-execution / rejection of the order by the AMC or their RTA.
14. Once the information is provided by the Mutual Funds for the rejection, the Investor will be informed within 2 Business Days.
15. You agree that there may be a time lag between the time a transaction is completed and before the same is updated in the records of Finbingo
16. There may be a possibility or prospect of variances in data/ values arising out of delayed data feeds, transmission losses in electronic data, electronic fund transfer etc. for which Finbingo /its authorised representatives/ shall not be liable.
17. You accept & agree to maintain clear balance or funds in your bank account at all times to cover the purchase value / investment value and other costs and charges / quantity of units. You are advised to check your daily fund / amount transfer limits with your bank before placing the purchase transaction / units in the particular scheme before placing a purchase/SIP request.
18. In absence of sufficient funds (in case of purchase) or units (in case of sell/ switch), the transaction shall be rejected and Finbingo /its authorised representative/service provider shall not be responsible & not answerable for the non-execution / rejection of your instructions/ application.
19. In case of such shortages of funds and units, Finbingo has no liability or responsibility to inform you of potential rejections.
20. In case of redemptions, if the number of Units held by the Customer as per the records maintained by AMC and/or the Authorized Registrar is less than the number of Units asked or requested to be redeemed, then the available units will be redeemed. All units’ holdings in that scheme shall be redeemed, wherever redemption of “all” units is specified/ mentioned in the request.
21. All requested redemptions shall be subject to the provisions mentioned in the respective Offer Document / Scheme Information Document and addenda thereto issued from time to time.
22. You agree that the payment for the transactions undertaken by you through Finbingo Account will be facilitated through a bank to bank transfer or payment gateway and Finbingo/ its authorised representatives/ service provider shall not be liable or held responsible for any failures in the link or for any fraud or scam (either payment gateway’s and/or bank’s end) that could take place or occur or happen at the time of at the time of making payment
23. In case of order rejection of your purchase request by the mutual fund, the amount will be credited into your bank account only after the receipt of the refund from the relevant Mutual Fund.
24. Redemption proceeds do not go through us. All redemption proceeds and dividend payouts shall get credited directly by the AMC into your bank account provided at the time of registration with Finbingo. This is subject to the bank having a direct credit arrangement with the AMC. The list of such banks is mentioned in the Scheme Information Document (SID) or Key Information Memorandum (KIM) cum common application form of the respective Mutual Fund aka Asset management companies.
25. All the purchase transactions pertaining to mutual funds made on the website or App shall be allotted an online folio number by the AMC’s RTA and you will be able to access the transaction account statement in electronic format. You will receive the Accounts Statements directly from the Mutual fund house/ AMCs/ RTAs.
26. You agree and acknowledge that transactions done through Finbingo will be tagged with the RIA Code of Finbingo.
27. If the agreement of Finbingo with a Mutual Fund/AMCs is terminated, you would not be allowed to execute through the mobile app or website any transaction including but not limited to a transaction for Purchase, Redemption, etc. of the Units of that Mutual Fund through Finbingo. But you can transact with them directly and Finbingo will provide you all necessary information.
28. You may get a levy/ charges separately by your bank for any payment you may do through them which you must check before availing this facility. However, Credit Cards are not accepted for purchase of mutual funds.
29. There may be exit load/any other charge levied by the Mutual Funds will be chargeable in accordance with the Scheme Information Documents (SID) /Key Information Memorandum (KIM) and addendums issued thereto from time to time (collectively referred/ mentioned to as “scheme related documents”). You shall read all the scheme related documents before investing and bear the charges.
30. Investments from residents of United States of America and Canada are not permitted for certain mutual funds. Finbingo shall not be liable for rejections of such applications by Mutual Funds, where investor is an US and Canada resident.
Your data coming from RTAs and AMCs
You authorize Finbingo for receiving your account/ investment details and reverse feed files from the AMC & RTA/s. You hereby give consent & permission to share and provide the transactions data feed/portfolio holdings & allocation/ NAV etc. in respect of your investments under all schemes managed by Finbingo tagged with the SEBI Registered Investment Adviser Code of Finbingo.
Nomination to your account
1. Adding Nomination is prudent and shall be mandatory for new folios/accounts opened by individuals especially with sole/ single holding and no new folios/ accounts for individuals in single holding shall be opened without nomination. However, in case client/ investors do not wish to or apply to nominate must sign separately confirming their non-intention to nominate, failing which the application form may be rejected & not approved at the discretion of the AMC/Mutual Fund.
2. Unit holders can nominate maximum upto 3 people (in the manner prescribed under the SEBI Regulations), in whom names the Units held by him/her shall vest in the event of his/her death.
3. The percentage of vesting amongst all nominees have to be specified. If it is not specified, the AMC will distribute the claim equally amongst all the nominees.
4. In case of more than one nominee, please obtain additional form as available on the website of the AMC and follow the instruction for providing the nomination details therein.
5. Nomination made by unitholder in a folio shall be applicable for investments in all the Schemes in the folio or account and every new nomination for a folio or account will overwrite the existing nomination. Thus, a new nomination request for fresh nomination & request will imply simultaneous cancellation of existing nomination.
6. Nomination can be made by individuals only by applying for / holding units on their own behalf singly or jointly in favour of one or more persons. Non-individuals including society, trust, body corporate, partnership firm, Karta of Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), holder of Power of Attorney (PoA) cannot nominate. Nomination form/ application cannot be signed by Power of attorney (PoA) holders.
7. In case a folio has joint holders, all joint holders should sign the request for nomination /cancellation of nomination and submit the same in physical form, even if the mode of holding is not “joint”.
8. A minor can be nominated and in such an event, the name and address of the guardian of the minor nominee shall be provided by the unit holder.
9. Nomination can also be in favour of the Union / Central Government, State Government, a local or municipal authority, any person designated by virtue of these offices or a religious trust or charitable trust. The Nominee shall not be a trust (other than a religious trust or charitable trust), society, body corporate, partnership firm, Karta of Hindu Undivided Family or a Power of Attorney holder. A non-resident Indian is allowed & can be a Nominee subject to the exchange controls in force, from time to time.
10. Nomination shall not be allowed in a folio or/and account held on behalf of a minor.
11. Nomination in respect of the units stands cancelled upon the transfer of units. Transfer of units in favour of a Nominee shall be valid action/ discharge by the AMC against the legal heir.
12. The cancellation of nomination can be made only by those individuals / clients / investors who hold units on their own behalf single or jointly and who made / applied / approved the original nomination.
13. On cancellation or revoke of the nomination, the nomination shall stand rescinded / revoke and the AMC shall not be under any obligation or committed to transfer the units in favour of the Nominee.
14. Asset Management companies (AMC) requires a physical nomination form to be sent to them to add nominees against your investments. A physical nomination form signed by all the account holders is required, If you need to add nominee(s) for investments with AMC.
Terms and Conditions for online SIP through NACH/ ECS Mandate
1. You understand and acknowledge that there could be a time gap / interval of at least 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of submission of physical mandate, to enable & authorize the activation / registration of online SIP facility, subject to the successful validation and approval of the mandate by the Banks. Likewise, investor or client or you understand & acknowledge there shall be a minimum gap of at least 30 (Thirty) days from the date of receipt of SIP deactivation mandate and last investment made under SIP.
2. Upon successful registration of mandate, you can start the online SIP facility for making investment in mutual funds a fixed amount of money at a fixed frequency of time based on your convenience and choice.
3. You grant Authority to Finbingo/ its authorized payment processing service provider (third party service provider) to debit your registered Bank Account through National Payments Corporation of India’s NACH (National Automated Clearing House) to enable the collection of the SIP installments and transferring to the respective AMC’ s bank account. The conditions related to NACH are relevant & applicable as and when such a facility is made available.
4. You agree and acknowledge that in order to enable you to get the NAV on the SIP date (T date) chosen by you, debit of the SIP amount from your Bank Account shall happen few days before/ prior to the SIP date (T). e.g. T-2 (two days prior to SIP date), T-4 etc., depending upon NACH debit cycle of your Bank, which could be different & vary from location to location, as per NACH mechanism. You understand and acknowledge that, Finbingo/ its third party service provider shall do a backward calculation from T date and depending upon NACH debit cycle, your account will be debited on T – no. of days, such that on T date (SIP day), the funds reach the respective AMC’s Bank account and the transaction data reach the respective registrar of AMC, to enable them to allot units as per NAV on SIP date (T date).
5. You agree and shall ensure to keep sufficient funds available in your Bank account at least 7 days prior to SIP date (T date). You agree, understand and acknowledge that SIP instalment and allotment of units shall be subject to realization of investment amount or funds. You shall not hold Finbingo/ its third party Service Provider liable, in case the SIP instalment process could not be completed due to insufficient funds in your Bank account on any particular NACH debit cycle date i.e. on T – no. of days. In such case, the SIP instalment shall lapse for that T of the daily/weekly/month/bi-monthly/quarter/half year/year as the case may be.
6. You agree, understand and acknowledge that in the entire process there would be an interim time lag in debiting the money from your Bank Account and the actual transferring / crediting to the respective AMC’s Bank account, as the money after the debited from your Bank Account shall be lying in the NACH debit cycle and / or third party pool account, before the actual transfer of funds to mutual funds / AMC’ s bank account on SIP date.
7. You can view the units allotted by AMC/registrar after two days of SIP date (i.e. SIP day + 2working day).
The transactions & settlement on the Platform with respect & regards to the Platform Services will be completed only after successful transfer of money or invested amount from Your registered bank account to the relevant AMC. Please note that the mutual fund units will be credited to Your Account within 2 (two) days (T+2) from the date of successful transfer of such amount / money. You hereby understand, agree and acknowledge that the transactions on the Platform once completed cannot be cancelled or postponed by you. With respect to investments in mutual funds and stocks, in case of successful transfer of money from Your account registered with the AMC, however, any failure to reflect the mutual fund in the Account, the money would be refunded to your registered bank account within the relevant time period agreed with the AMC and Finbingo shall not be responsible for the same.
The Refund & Cancellation policy for all payments made towards account opening or any other services or products using any mode of payment shall stand as under:
The Fees paid towards account opening charges for enabling mutual funds or wealth builder services or tax planning service (Financial planning on Finbingo.com), or any other services is non-refundable & non-reimburse. Pick up of required documents, forms, papers or deed related to the account opening procedure and process is subject to availability of our representatives, given at any particular time and location & places. In case your account has not been opened by Team Finbingo, after the tenth day passing by from the day of collection of all necessary supporting documents and receipt of all due authorizations from you, you may request / asked for a full refund of the charges as paid by you towards account activation / opening. In case you have paid the charges relating to account opening multiple times, please contact support and we will initiate the necessary procedure to refund your money. Note: The completion & execution of the refund procedure & process is subject to agencies such as banks, payment gateways.
How Finbingo communicates & communication through SMS, Mail and WhatsApp
You hereby expressly agree to receive communication (including transactional and promotional messages) or by way of SMS and/or E-mail or through WhatsApp from the Company or Finbingo or any third party in connection with the Platform Services or Your registration on the Platform. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by visiting email@example.com
The Company reserves a right to create any WhatsApp groups (“Groups”) directly or through its representatives (hereinafter referred to as “Group Admin”) who are expressly authorized to control, monitor and administer the Groups on its behalf, and add you as a member. The usage, membership, and participation in the Group are subject to the following terms and conditions:
You shall not:
* use the Groups for circulating, uploading, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information, data or content that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortuous, defamatory, libellous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
* stalk, harass, threaten or harm another user using the Groups;
* engage in any patent or copyright violation and infringement or other intellectual property infringement, or disclose any trade secret or confidential or personal information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement and/or privacy norm to which you are subject to;
* Junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising, post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized e-mail messages, advertising, promotional materials, , and informational announcements;
* Store, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere or limit the normal operation or working & functioning of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware;
* interfere with or disrupt the Group services;
* plan or engage in any illegal activity using the Groups;
* circulate or post any jokes and poems;
* circulate or post any religious or politically oriented views or comments; and
* pretend to be anyone, or any entity, you are not i.e. You may not impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person (including celebrities), entity, another participant of the Groups, an employee or official or representative of Finbingo
The views or comments posted herein by any participant (including any recommendation for investment and/or disinvestment in any financial products including mutual funds) shall be the views and comments of that participant only and shall not be construed to be the views or comments of the Group Admin and/or the Company, Finbingo or that such view/comments are endorsed by the Group Admin and/or the Company or Finbingo.
The participant agrees and acknowledges that views/ comments/ suggestion by any other participants in the Groups shall be subject to verification by the participant reading/relying upon such views/ comment/ suggestion including view/ comments/ suggestion with respect to any financial product or class of financial products and financial market conditions. The participant agrees and acknowledges that the investments in mutual funds, stocks, pension products or insurance policies or any other financial products are subject to market risks (including possible loss of the principal amount invested), and the participant shall read all investment/scheme-related documents carefully, and make its own assessment before making any investment/ disinvestment decision.
You agree and acknowledge that Your personal information including your mobile number disclosed in the Groups may be used by the participants and/or the Groups Admin/the Company or Finbingo to communicate or converse or establish contact with you or for any other purposes. You hereby further unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS/text messaging services, WhatsApp or other messenger services and/ or voice call by any other participant, Group Admin/ Finbingo is (a) upon the request and/or authorization by you, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ under applicable laws including under the guidelines issued by Telecom Regulation Authority of India (“TRAI”) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines & regulation of TRAI or such other authority or sovereignty in India and abroad. You shall indemnify the Group Admin and/or Finbingo against all types of losses and damages incurred by it or its affiliates, ,subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors due to any action taken by TRAI, access providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by you or anyone on the Group Admin and/or Finbingo or its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or other contact details provided by you for any reason whatsoever.
If you have provided us your contact information & details, such as email – id or phone/ telephone number, we may send you announcements, report, statement, messages, letters or information on our Services and how to use & avail them. You may opt out of some of these messages, announcement or letters using preferences on our website or mobile app.
Finbingo Intellectual Property
Finbingo owns all intellectual property rights in respect of the Services including any literature, reports, charts, documents, data, drawings, designs, diagrams, tables, software, source code or object code or other information or materials, howsoever stored or held, acquired, created, developed, designed or in any way prepared, by Finbingo.
The “Finbingo” name and logos and all related names, trademarks, service marks, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of SSBA Innovations Private Limited.
You may not use the Finbingo logo in any manner that is deceptive or disparaging, or in connection with any product or service that Finbingo does not explicitly endorse. If you wish to use Finbingo’s trademarks, please contact info@Finbingo.com
Disclaimer of warranties, indemnification & limitation of liabilities
The Company will have no liability or responsibility related to any user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws or regulation. The Company also disclaims all responsibility, liability & accountability with respect to the change, misuse, loss, modification, update or unavailability of any user Content or data. Further, the Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your Account or Account information in connection with the Platform or the Platform Services either with or without your knowledge. You agree that Finbingo/ its authorized representatives’/service providers, Mutual Funds, Asset Management Companies and their officers, advisors and agents are not liable & not responsible for any loss & marked down caused through a fall or drop in value of investments / NAV etc which can go up or down depending on the elements, factors and forces affecting capital & money markets or any indirect, special or consequential loss investor or you might suffer.
Further, you will not dispute or hold Finbingo responsible for:
b. any disclosures made by Finbingo to any statutory body under any law;
c. any loss, notional or otherwise, incurred by you due to delays either at the bank, BSE Star mutual fund, registrar and transfer agency and/or the AMC;
d. rejection of your instructions by the bank, BSE Star MF, registrar and transfer agency and/or AMC; and
e. Operating & processing of instructions authenticated by your login credentials, non-availability or non-accessibility of the Platform, telephone(s), or office(s) of Finbingo in case of circumstances beyond Finbingo’s control.
You warrant that all the details and information provided by You to the Company and/or Finbingo while using this Platform (including for the purposes of carrying out investments) are correct, accurate and genuine. You further warrant that providing such details and information on the Platform or sharing of the aforesaid details/information shall not violate any third – party rights or the intellectual property right of any third party.
Other Important Terms and Conditions
Finbingo shall make reasonable efforts to keep all the information relating your dealings through Finbingo Account confidential. Provided however that the Finbingo shall be entitled to disclose any information or particulars pertaining to you to any authority, statutory or otherwise as may be required by law or third party service provider required to affect the transactions requested by you.
Your Privacy and Data Protection
Suspension & Termination
i. The Finbingo facility / services may at any time be suspended / disallowed /modified for such reason and for such time period as deem & considered fit like inactive / dormant user id / client, noncompliance of the terms & condition stated herein, death, insolvency, bankruptcy of the investor, any other cause arising out of the operation of law or such other reason as deems proper.
ii. Finbingo facility may be terminated by giving you 30 days intimation/notice to your registered e-mail id or by way of SMS to your registered phone number. You may terminate the dealings at any time by writing to Finbingo or deactivating your user id/ ids and password. In either case, you are required to give or provide a prior written notice of 15 (Fifteen) days. In the event of termination for any reason whatsoever, you shall be liable & responsible to pay all outstanding charges, fees and dues, if any.
iii. In case you cease to be a client of Finbingo then all your details will be provided to the Mutual Fund/AMCs and as are required by them to enable you to deal and interact or communicate directly with the AMCs/Mutual Fund
In case of any debate or dispute or argument, either judicial or quasi-judicial the same will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai. These terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws prevalent in India and are subject to SEBI guidelines, circulars, press releases or notifications that may be issued by SEBI from time to time or the Government of India, to regulate the activities of RIAs (Registered Investment Advisors).
By hand, delivered by courier, Delivery by post, By registered post, Under certificate of posting, By email or fax, By affixing it on the door at the last known business or residential address, By oral communication to the party or on the last known telephone number or on the recording machine of such number, By notice posted on the notice board of the Exchange if no communication address or mode is known. Any communication sent by Finbingo to the client or you shall be deemed to have been properly delivered or served, if such communication is returned on Finbingo as unclaimed / refused / undelivered, if the same was sent in any one more of the above modes of communication to the ordinary location and place of residence and / or last known web address /residing address and / or at the ordinary business/ work address of the party to this agreement.
Feedback and Complaint
You agree to provide honest feedback/ review about Finbingo platform. In case of any dissatisfaction with the Platform or Services, you shall first file a formal complaint with the customer service of the Company and/or Finbingo, as may be applicable, prior to pursuing any other recourse. The complaints can be lodged at support@Finbingo.com and upon lodging a complaint you agree to provide complete support to the customer service team with such reasonable and sufficient information as may be sought by them from you to resolve your complaint. The decision of the company and/ or Finbingo, as may be applicable, on the complaints shall be final and you agree to be bound by the same.
Modifying and Terminating Our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may remove or add functionalities, utilities or features, and we may stop or cease a Service altogether. In each case, we are not bound to inform individual users of these changes.
You can/ may stop accessing and using our Services at any time. Company and / or Finbingo may also stop providing Services to you, or create new limits and boundaries to our Services at any time.
About these Terms
These Terms govern & regulate the relationship & association between Finbingo and you / client. They do not create or obtain any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply or agree, understand or acknowledged with these Terms, and we do not take action immediately, it will not be construed as our consent or approval to your non-compliance.
You agree & accept that the laws, legislation and jurisprudence of India will apply to any dispute arising out of or in relation to these Terms or the Services.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme-related documents (SID, KIM etc) carefully. Past performance (returns & ratio) is not an indicator of future returns & risk.
In the event of any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement or contract becoming invalid / void, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law or court for the time being in force, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions & terms contained herein shall not in any way be prejudiced, distorted or affected thereto.